You are a frequent facebook chat user but you don’t want your ex-bf/gf, stalkers, unwanted suitors/friends and your best enemy, here is a valuable and useful tip for you. The process starts by creating a blocked friends list and add the friends in that list.
1) Click Chat
2) Click Friend List
3) Enter a List name in Create a List Name (ex: Block Friends or EX-BF) and press ENTER on keyboard.
4) Click Chat again and you should see there is a Friends Group with the name you provided.
5) Click Friends at the bottom of your profile pictures.
6) At the upper right of your Friends page, click Edit Friends
7) At the left side of the page click the List Name you created.
8) Click Add Multiple and select the friends you are blocking.
9) Click Save List when done.
10) Click Chat and click the “Go Offline icon” at the right of your Blocked friends list name.
DONE! You can now go online and chat with your selected friends.
The best tip is to delete or don’t add unwanted friends or people you don’t want to keep track of you.
If you are a heavy Command Prompt/DOS command prompt user in windows, this trick will be useful for you.
When you are exploring directory in Command Prompt and specially going to a folder that is too deep in the directory tree, you will take time to reach that specific folder. Example the folder is in c:\folder\subfolder\subfolder you would do the following steps:
1) Click Start > Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt
or Click Start > Run > Type cmd in the Run Dialog and Press ENTER.
2) You will drop to the command prompt in your user directory, usually
c:\users\yourname or c:\Documents on Vista/Win7
or c:\documents and settings\yourname on winxp
3) Type “cd \” ENTER
4) Type “cd folder” ENTER
5) Type “cd subfolder” ENTER
6) Type “cd subfolder” ENTER
7) you are now inside “c:\folder\subfolder\subfolder”
Pretty tedious eh?
SOLUTION: The shortcut trick is:
1) Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the sub folder that you are trying to view.
2) Hold SHIFT Key on your keyboard and Right Click the folder.
3) Click “Open Command Windows here” from the drop down menu
Hope this helps someone.
Recently me and my wife enjoyed playing this game. It so happen that we need to re-format the computer and need to backup our saved games. I looked everywhere on the net but can’t seem to find the location of the saved game file. I was using windows 7 at the time. I tried copying the whole Plants vs Zombies folder as they said, the game files are hidden.
Most on the net pointed to:
C:\Program Files\Popcap Games\Plants vs Zombies\UserData
This does not work for us.
On windows 7 this location worked for us:
Copy the whole userdata folder including the user*.dat and game*.dat files.
Hope this helps someone.
I have been using Globe GCASH for years now. I would like to share with you some benefits of this very wonderful service from Globe. For me, I am using it to collect payments from our web hosting clients and get notified immediately on my mobile when I receive the funds. I can cash it out from Globe Business Centers and Partners with only 1% deduction. Cheaper than service charge from other money transfer facilities. Now, its been easier with their Megalink-GCASH ATM card (i have a separate blog for this). You can now cash out your GCASH funds on any Megalink ATM throughout the Philippines (continue reading…)