You are a frequent facebook chat user but you don’t want your ex-bf/gf, stalkers, unwanted suitors/friends and your best enemy, here is a valuable and useful tip for you. The process starts by creating a blocked friends list and add the friends in that list.
1) Click Chat
2) Click Friend List
3) Enter a List name in Create a List Name (ex: Block Friends or EX-BF) and press ENTER on keyboard.
4) Click Chat again and you should see there is a Friends Group with the name you provided.
5) Click Friends at the bottom of your profile pictures.
6) At the upper right of your Friends page, click Edit Friends
7) At the left side of the page click the List Name you created.
8) Click Add Multiple and select the friends you are blocking.
9) Click Save List when done.
10) Click Chat and click the “Go Offline icon” at the right of your Blocked friends list name.
DONE! You can now go online and chat with your selected friends.
The best tip is to delete or don’t add unwanted friends or people you don’t want to keep track of you.